Board Certified
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Expertise Badge
The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40


How Do I Get Someone Out Of Jail?
The easiest way is to pay a Bail Bond Company to post a surety bond. You generally have to pay the bondsmen 10% of the total amount of the bond. Otherwise, you can post a cash bond for the full amount of the bond. If you post a cash bond, you will get the full amount of the bond returned to you once the case is disposed.
Should I Talk To The Police?
My advice is to not talk to the police in most instances. If you confess, the prosecutor will not take it easy on you. Instead his plea bargain offer will be higher because he knows he has a slam dunk case. If you do decide to talk to the police, I recommend you have a lawyer with you.
How Do I Clear My Record?
You have to file a Petition for Expungement to clear your record. If the Petition is granted, you can legally claim that you never were arrested for the offense.
Should I Take The Breath Test?
If you are placed under arrest for DWI, don’t take the breath test unless you are absolutely sure you are below .08. A person who weighs 150 pounds generally has to have 4 beers in their system in order to register a .08.
Do I Need A Lawyer If I Am Innocent Of The Charges?
Absolutely! If the police feel there is enough evidence to make an arrest, you definitely need a lawyer to fight for you and get your case dismissed or win an acquittal at trial.
If I Hire You, Do I Have To Pay The Full Balance For The Attorney Fees?
No. I will work with and we can establish a monthly payment plan. I take Mastercard and Visa if that is more convenient for you.
How Will I Know When My Case Is Set In The Grand Jury?
You will not be notified when your case is set for the Grand Jury. If you wish to present evidence to the Grand Jury of will to testify, it is best to hire a lawyer to discuss your options. A lawyer can also monitor your case to see when the case will go before the Grand Jury.
Do I Have To Appear At All Court Settings?
In Dallas County, you must appear at all Court setting for felony offenses. You only have to appear on a Misdemeanor case when it is set for a dispositive setting such as a Plea or a Trial. In most other counties, you must appear at every setting.
If I Did Take The Breath Test, Is My Case A Lost Cause?
Absolutely not. The Intoxilyzer is not infallible and its results can be attacked by an experienced lawyer.
How Do I Choose A Lawyer?
Hire someone who is experienced in Criminal Law. One way you know you are getting an experienced attorney is to hire someone who is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.

Client Reviews

I never expected to need a criminal attorney, but that changed one evening on my way home when I entered a construction zone with missing and conflicting traffic signs. It was obvious that I needed expert legal assistance. I knew Neil Pask from the days when he was a top prosecutor in the Dallas...


One cold rainy night, I slid my car into some construction equipment parked in the road. I was subsequently arrested for DWI and blew a .11. I couldn't afford a DWI conviction because I would lose my job. I hired Neil Pask to represent me. We tried my case to a jury and they returned a verdict of...


I recently was arrested for DWI 3rd after I had entertained some family and friends at my home. I hadn’t been in any trouble in over 10 years, but my past came back to haunt me. After reviewing the qualifications of many lawyers regarding my case, I believe God led me to Neil Pask. I had been doing...


Dear Neil: I want to thank you for handling my case so well. Your professionalism, knowledge and compassion were far beyond anything a client could ever ask for. Your perseverance and success handling my situation was outstanding. You are truly one of the greatest in your profession!


There is nothing more terrifying than being accused of a crime and I crime that I was completely innocent of. You are up against an institution (the police) whose job is to disprove your innocence. I was referred to Neil and I swear that God led me to him. He was totally professional, knowledgeable...


Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Fill out the contact form or call us at (214) 360-9700 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message