- Neil is an excellent combination of attorney, counselor, advocate, and friend. I appreciated his efforts to keep me informed of all of the developments in my case. ” A.M. View More »
- I hired Neil Pask to represent me. We tried my case to a jury and they returned a verdict of not guilty. Neil provided me with excellent representation. ” Andrew View More »
- When I went to Court, Neil Pask convinced the prosecutor to reduce my case to a Misdemeanor and I received probation. ” Casey Flower Mound, Texas | View More »
- I want to thank you for handling my case so well. Your professionalism, knowledge and compassion were far beyond anything a client could ever ask for. Your perserverance and success handling my situation was outstanding. ” C.D.M. View More »
- I was referred to Neil and I swear that God led me to him. He was totally professional, knowledgeable, and put me at ease as I faced this charge. The charge was no billed and my case moved for expungement. ” Cynthia View More »
Dallas Criminal LawyerThe Bad News… And the Good News.
If you have found this website, then chances are you or a loved one have received some bad news. Perhaps you are being investigated, have been charged with a criminal offense, or have been arrested. You may fear that more bad news is coming. If convicted of a crime, your criminal record could become public data. A conviction could affect your ability to get a job and support your family. It can require you to pay thousand of dollars in court costs and fines. You could face a criminal trial and even jail time. This is the bad news.
The good news is that you have found Neil Pask -- a former prosecutor, Judge of a Dallas County Criminal Court, and now, an experienced, successful Dallas criminal attorney.
Neil Pask has successfully defended hundreds of clients against charges such as DWI, assault, domestic violence, burglary, intent to distribute or manufacture illegal substances, theft, rape, and even murder. He has won acquittals, dismissals, and lighter sentences in case after case for his many satisfied clients.
Before devoting his life to criminal defense, Neil learned all the ins and outs of the Dallas and Texas criminal justice system, serving as a Dallas County Criminal Court Judge. Prior to that, Neil was a Chief Felony Prosecutor in the Dallas County District Attorney’s office. He served there for over 17 years, handling thousands of criminal cases. He was also responsible for training all new prosecutors. He knows what you are going to be up against.
Unlike many lawyers who try criminal cases, Neil is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. With over 25 years of practice in the criminal justice system, Dallas criminal lawyer Neil Pask has the experience and expertise necessary to protect your rights, aggressively represent you, and obtain the best possible outcome for your case.
This is the good news for you. But, you must act quickly and call Neil today to avoid more bad news. For instance, if you are charged with DWI, you must have Neil request a hearing within 15 days of your arrest to avoid the automatic suspension of your driver’s license. If you have been charged with a felony, Neil may be able to get your case dismissed by the Grand Jury prior to indictment if you act in a timely manner.
Again, stop more bad news from happening. Call Neil Pask today at 214-360-9700 and get some good news about your case.